NOTE DE L'HOTEL

20 January 2020

MLK Day


Child attending Martin Luther King Jr's "I have a dream"

Newer Post Older Post Home

Hotel de Ville Boutique

My photo
HDV
7422 Beverly Blvd CA 90036
View my complete profile

A strange history of eyewear courtesy of Hotel de Ville Eyewear

follow us INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/hotel_de_ville/

Visit Our New Site

Click Here

HDV Trends

  • Beloved Imagination | Andre Breton
    Click Here for Crystal Glasses Beloved imagination, what I most like in you is your unsparing quality. -Andre Breton, 1924 French wr...
  • Would You Wear One Earring?
    A single earring is starting to feel way more fashion-forward than "aging rocker" — and we're loving it. Think of it as t...
  • Dolly Parton
     remembering Dolly Dolly Parton, a rhinestone-studded, rags-to-riches daughter of Appalachia who for six decades ruled country music — and m...
  • Debi Mazar
     spectacled birthday Debi Mazar For Silhouette Eyewear Vintage 1992 Magazine Print Ad
  • Robert Redford
     spectacled birthday
  • The Secrets of Isis : JoAnna Cameron as Andrea Thomas in Gold Aviators
    Shop Aviators, Click Here Joanna Cameron as Andrea Thomas in the seventies superhero television show The Secrets of Isis And as neede...
  • The Wayfaring Aengus : W.B. Yeats
    Master Magi of the Pince-Nez : William Butler Yeats in 1911 I went out to the hazel wood, Because a fire was in my hea...
  • Portrait of the Artist | Richard Avedon, 1963
    Richard Avedon photographed by Alfred Eisenstadt, 1963 A photographic portrait is a picture of someone who ...
  • Susan Strasberg
     SPECTACLED BIRTHDAY Scream of Fear (aka Taste of Fear) (1961): This clever Hammer suspense film features Susan Strasberg as a wheelchair-...
  • Dangerous!!!
    Shop Cheetah...Click Here George Cukor's The Women "I knew it was dangerous for me to play Crystal, but I couldn't...
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.