NOTE DE L'HOTEL

20 January 2020

MLK Day


Child attending Martin Luther King Jr's "I have a dream"

Newer Post Older Post Home

Hotel de Ville Boutique

My photo
HDV
7422 Beverly Blvd CA 90036
View my complete profile

A strange history of eyewear courtesy of Hotel de Ville Eyewear

follow us INSTAGRAM

https://www.instagram.com/hotel_de_ville/

Visit Our New Site

Click Here

HDV Trends

  • The Secrets of Isis : JoAnna Cameron as Andrea Thomas in Gold Aviators
    Shop Aviators, Click Here Joanna Cameron as Andrea Thomas in the seventies superhero television show The Secrets of Isis And as neede...
  • Dolly Parton
     remembering Dolly Dolly Parton, a rhinestone-studded, rags-to-riches daughter of Appalachia who for six decades ruled country music — and m...
  • Mink Stole
     spectacled birthday "Divine, Mink Stole on the set of "Pink Flamingos"(John Waters, 1972).
  • Jaime Sabines
    Spectacled Birthday  March 25, 1926 – March 19, 1999 AMO LA POESÍA, AMO SU POESÍA... Sabines was classified as colloquial and always and tra...
  • María Félix
     SPECTACLED BIRTHDAY Born on this day: Mexican film actress and muse María Félix (1914-2002) who was considered one of the most beautiful a...
  • Debi Mazar
     spectacled birthday Debi Mazar For Silhouette Eyewear Vintage 1992 Magazine Print Ad
  • Audrey Hepburn
    Spectacled Birthday  4 May 1929 – 20 January 1993  Kirkland photographed Hepburn for the promotion of the film “How to Steal a Million,” dir...
  • Famous Feuds: Bette Davis vs. Joan Crawford
    Why am I so good at playing bitches? I think it's because I'm not a bitch. Maybe that's why Miss Crawford always plays ladies....
  • Robert Redford
     spectacled birthday
  • I Love Lucille
     spectacled birthday
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.